Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Chapter 2 SIX MONTHS LATER…

FEBRUARY 2001
I love February because it has my daughter Ronni’s birthday, my niece’s birthday, my birthday and Valentine’s Day. I hate February because it hasRonni’s birthday, my niece’s birthday, my birthday, and Valentine’s Day. February is the shortest month of the year, yet next to December it is my busiest month.
-
"TRACI!" My husband Mark shouted as he walked down the stairs.
"KITCHEN." I replayed.
"What are you doing?"
"Frosting cup cakes."
"I can see that's what you are doing, my question is why? Didn't you make cup
cakes last night?"
"Those were for Ronni's class in honor of her birthday, these are for Lea's
class Valentine's party.
"Gotch ya"
"Why were you looking for me?"
"It's February."
"So!"
"Aren’t you supposed to back to the hospital some time this month?"
"Yea"
"Have you made an appointment?"
"No"
"Why Not!"
"Too Busy." Mark gave me that look of his that said 'liar'.
"I'm scared." I said with tears welling up in my eyes. Mark walked over
to me and hugged me.
"You have to go." He whispered.
"I know." I whispered back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home