Friday, June 16, 2006

Work-out? Me?

I don’t like to workout, my idea of exercise is bending my elbow getting the cookies from the table to my mouth. This year in a moment of insanity I joined gym, ok, a semi-gym-I joined Curves. A few of my friends were members and talked about how much they liked it, so I joined. It is not bad (for an exercise place). Curves is a “women only” gym, how they can do that legally I don’t know. This is not the gym for the serious athlete, most of the woman there are over thirty and could stand to loose a few pounds. The equipment is set up in a circle so we can chat with each other as we exercise. What do we talk about? Food of course, I’ve gotten more calorie filled recipes while exercising than from the food channel.

Anyway, I have been very busy lately, with two jobs, two kids, two cats, one husband and graduate school, so I haven’t worked-out lately. But this morning I went to the semi-gym in spite of my schedule, I came back feeling great and ready to do more homework. Plus, I got a great new recipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home